Salary: Grade MK: D1 (Pro rata/subject to job evaluation)
Hours: 8.30am – 4pm per week term time, 44.3 weeks per year
Start date: ASAP
Do you have the commitment to 'open doors' for pupils and share our desire to make the most of every day? You will be part of a strong committed team working to provide the best for our pupils all of whom have a statement of special needs with Moderate Learning Difficulties and Complex Needs.
We are seeking to appoint:
• Teaching Assistant to work 35hrs per week to support learning throughout the school. The right candidate will be passionate about learning, flexible, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
The candidate appointed
• Will be committed to developing the learning and progress of all pupils
• Eager to make a difference to the lives of our pupils
• Be a good team player
• Be discreet with confidential or sensitive information
• Be able to prioritise and work under pressure without direct supervision
Visits to the school are encouraged. White Spire School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
“This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure with Barred List Check”
“Milton Keynes Council is committed to making sure that everyone living in Milton Keynes is safe and protected and that our specific statutory responsibilities to safeguard children and vulnerable adults are effectively met”
Please apply to Sally Seminerio, White Spire School. 01908 373266 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
White Spire School
Tel: 01908 373266
Closing Date: Friday 1st February 2019
Shortlisting week beginning: 4th February 2019
Interview Week Beginning: 11th February 2019